Xbox music Player
Step 1: Connect your console to your network (if you haven't connected already)
If you have already connected your console to your network, you can go to step 2 below.
If not, connect your console to your home network using a wired or wireless connection. Then, test to make sure that your Xbox console connects successfully. Here’s how:
- On your Xbox controller, press the Guide button.
- Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select Wired Network or Wireless network.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
If the network status for the connection to your network shows as Connected, go to step 2 below. Otherwise, select More Info on your console and follow the suggestions.
Step 2: Set up Windows Media Player
Which version do you want to use?
- Windows Media Player 12 (Windows 7)
- In Windows Media Player, select Turn on media streaming from the Stream menu.
- On the page that appears, click Turn on media streaming.
- Name your media library and click OK.
- Windows Media Player 11 (Windows Vista)
- In Windows Media Player, right-click Library, and then click Media Sharing.
- Click Share my media and then OK.
- In Sharing Settings, locate the Xbox 360 device.
- Click Xbox 360, click Allow, and then click OK.
- If you want to apply more options, click Settings.
- When you're done, click OK.
Step 3: Play or view music or videos
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to music and select Groove.
- Select the playlist of songs you want to play.
- Go to tv & movies and select Movies & TV.
- Select the video you want to play.
Using the Groove app and the Movies & TV app
For more information about using the Groove app, see Groove. To learn more about the Movies & TV app, see Movies & TV.
Just Dance 2014 - Xbox 360
Video Games (UBI Soft)
Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved - Xbox One
Video Games (Disney Interactive)
Antique Notes - Skin for Xbox One - Controller
Rio - Xbox 360
Video Games (Nordic Games)
Rayman Legends - Xbox 360
Video Games (UBI Soft)
Having issues with Xbox Music Player? | Yahoo Answers
if you make a playlist with all of your songs in it, and then choose the suffle option (yeah there is a shuffle) it would propably work, make sure you select the playlist first otherwise it wont work.
hope i helped
How do I get music from an mp3 player to my xbox 360 harddrive?
If you want to store MP3's on your hard drive, you'll need to rip it again.