Google Play music Player
If you're having trouble playing music on Google Play, begin with the troubleshooting steps for all devices below.
Troubleshooting on all devicesStep 1: Check your Internet connection
You may have issues playing music if you lose your Internet connection or your connection speed changes. Check if you can load other web pages to test your connection.Step 2: Make sure you're using one device at a time
Your Google Play Music account only works on one device at a time. Before listening to Google Play Music on another device, stop playback on the device you're using.
Next steps for specific devices
If you're still having an issue after trying the steps above, try the troubleshooting tips for your device below.
- Check if your browser has Adobe Flash Player turned on. Review the instructions for your browser below.
- Open Google Chrome .
- In the address bar, type chrome:plugins and press Enter.
- Under "Adobe Flash Player, " click Enable. If you see Disable, your Flash Player is turned on.
Firefox or Internet Explorer
- Open Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools > Add-ons.
- Next to Adobe Flash Player, click Enable.
- Open Safari.
- Click Preferences > Security.
- Check the box next to Enable plug-ins.
Note: Some third-party browser extensions may cause issues with Google Play Music. Try disabling any third-party extensions if you're still having problems.
Mobile devicesSign into your account again
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Touch the Menu icon > Settings.
- Make sure that you're signed in to the same account you used when buying or uploading your music.
- To use a different account, touch Google account (Android) or Sign out (iOS).
If you recently changed your account password, you may need to sign in again using your new password to update your library. If you don't know your username or password, go to Google Account Recovery for help.
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.
Music Player (Remix)
Mobile Application (Hedami)
How to move music from Play Music to Music Player? | Yahoo Answers
The Play Music app actually is the standard music player on Android.