Google music Player
Listen to today's biggest hits.New Releases
Listen to newly released songs and albums.My Library Browse Stations
Find your recent radio stations and new stations based on your favorite genre, activity, mood, or decade.
Watch music videos
You can also watch music videos for select songs that have video content.Using your mobile device
On an album or artist page
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Go to an album or artist page.
- Select the video you want to watch.
When playing a song
- At the bottom of your screen, look to the left of the song title.
- If available, touch the Play button .
- At the bottom of your screen, hover over the song title.
- To the right of the song title, select the Play button .
Shana is a Google Play expert and author of this help page. Help her improve this article by leaving feedback below.
Smart Music Player
Mobile Application (nullapp)
How does Google Music compare to Amazon Cloud Player?
Google Music allows more free uploads to their service. You can upload 50,000 songs for free on google music.
Both allow you to store songs bough on their networks for free.
Money wise both have some pretty good deals if you look out for them on music. Much better prices then iTunes. But If I had to choose one for better song prices, I would choose Amazon.
Lastly I would say Google Music has a much better interface then Amazon on both the web and mobile