Sync music to iPhone
Use iTunes to sync information on your device with your computer. For example, if you have movies or music on your computer, syncing adds this media to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Follow the steps below to set up syncing.
- Connect your device to your computer. Use the included USB cable to connect your device to your computer.
- Find your connected device.
- Click on your device. After clicking on your device, tabs appear on the left side of the iTunes window under Settings.
If you don't have the corresponding content in your iTunes library, some tabs might not appear. For example, if you don't have any podcasts in your library, the Podcast tab won't appear.
In addition to Music, Movies, and TV shows your tabs might include:
Info: Sync your contacts and calendars.
Apps: Manage your apps and file sharing.
Podcasts: Sync your podcasts.
iTunes U: Sync your iTunes U courses.
Books: Sync your books and and PDF documents.
Audiobooks: Sync your audiobooks.
Tones: Sync your ring(tones) and other alert tones.
Photos: Sync your photos. Learn how to sync photos with iTunes. Turn on syncing.
iTunes can't sync certain content, including mail accounts, notes, or bookmarks.
- Turn on syncing. You can turn on syncing for Music, Movies, TV Shows, Podcasts, Books, Audiobooks, Tones, Photos, and Info. To turn on syncing, click the content type from the list under settings, then click the box next to Sync. If there's a check in the box already, syncing is turned on for that tab. To turn off syncing, uncheck the box.
- Sync your content. Click the Sync button in the lower-right corner of the screen to sync your content. Only the information in the content list you've enabled syncing for will sync to your computer. If you make any changes to any of the settings, first click Apply. You can also sync your iOS device over Wi-Fi.
How do you sync music from iPhone to mac for Free.
Connect iPhone with MAC via USB cord, iTunes should open otherwise open manually and select the icon for your iPhone from the left, click the 'info' tab to sync contacts, calendars, emails and Mobile ME account (if you have), check the boxes you want to and similarly click on the 'Apps', 'Music' and 'Podcast' tabs. Now click 'Apply' button to sync your iPhone and save your changes, do not disconnect cord before completion.