Live Music San Diego
No matter what kind of band visitors crave, from the legendary stars to the innovative upstarts, San Diego's live music venues have something for everyone. Venues range from raucous to refined, and the music is live all night, every night in San Diego.
- Downtown's serves up the hottest national acts in a state-of-the-art performance venue, as well as nightly musical entertainment in an upstairs restaurant.
- The Belly Up's acoustics and atmosphere are legendary for bringing up-and-coming artists and established legends in genres ranging from rock, alternative rock, hip-hop, jazz, reggae, and blues to North San Diego County's Solana Beach.
- Located on Shelter Island, attracts jazz, soul and rock legends to the city's most beautiful outdoor venue overlooking San Diego Bay.
- In downtown's Gaslamp Quarter, provides great musical energy and comedy via its Dueling Pianos performers, sitting face-to-face at two grand pianos performing classic rock 'n' roll hits from the 1950s to the present.
- Indie rock makes its home at the Casbah in Little Italy. Guests can catch local favorites and soon-to-be national stars, as well as touring headliners in this intimate, authentic club.
Any good live music blues bars in San Diego? L.A? | Yahoo Answers
Not strictly blues, but the Belly Up Tavern is one of the best clubs in the San Diego area.
Where is there live music in pacific beach, san diego tonight.
ChaCha was unable to understand your question. Please re-ask your question & try again.
where can i see live mongolian music in san diego? | Yahoo Answers
you cant and go to the music section not here.