Free music loops
1 2 2 3 W i l s h i r e B l v d S u i t e 6 8 8 S a n t a M o n i c a C A 9 0 4 0 3 - 5 4 0 0 U S A 3 2 3 . 9 3 3 . 9 9 7 9
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING ANY OF THE Sounds AND SOUND EFFECT AUDIO FILES ("Sounds") ON THE WEBSITE, YOU ("Licensee") HEREBY AGREE TO AND ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS END USER AGREEMENT.
1. Licensee, or their customers, shall have a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable right to use the Sounds only in synchronization or timed-relation with other audio and/or audio-visual productions ("Projects") for broadcast and/or non-broadcast purposes and shall have mechanical reproduction rights only in connection with Projects subject to the following restrictions:
a. The Sounds may not be transferred, copied, or duplicated by itself, either in whole or in part, other than in timed-relation with the Projects with the exception that Licensee may make one copy for back-up or archive purposes. Further, the Sounds, apart from the Projects, may not be resold, licensed, leased or in any way distributed to any third party without the express written permission of Partners In Rhyme.
b. Licensee shall not have the right to add lyrics to the Sounds without the express written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Release of the Sounds on any commercially available audio-only product (e.g., compact disc or other phonorecords) shall require notification for approval by the copyright owner.
2. Licensee is hereby granted the perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to publicly perform, for profit or non-profit, and authorize others to perform the Sounds in connection with the Projects subject to the following:
3. Partners In Rhyme AND MUSICLOOPS.COM represents and warrants that it has the right to license one hundred percent (100%) of the Sounds throughout the territory and grant all the rights herein granted to Licensee and that this Agreement does not infringe on any the rights of any third parties.
4. The term of this Agreement is for the remainder of the current term of the U.S. Copyright in the Track(s) and all renewal terms thereof.
5. This Agreement does not authorize or permit any use of the Sounds not expressly set forth herein or to make any other use of the Sounds not expressly authorized hereunder. Partners In Rhyme AND MUSICLOOPS.COM reserves all rights not expressly granted to Licensee hereunder. All rights granted hereunder are granted to a non-exclusive basis.
6. Partners In Rhyme's AND MUSICLOOPS.COM liability shall in no event exceed the actual license fee paid by Licensee. Partners In Rhyme AND MUSICLOOPS.COM accepts no responsibility for any loss of business or business profits resulting directly or indirectly from the performance of the Sounds.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the law and judicial decisions of the State of California applicable to agreements to be wholly performed...
Mpow Streambot One Bluetooth 4.0 Hands-Free Car Kit / Bluetooth Audio Music Receiver for Car Stereo Supports Voice Control, with Ground Loop Noise Isolator, Dual Port USB Car Charger and Magnetic Base
Mobile Application (Entertainment Zone)
Music Studio Beatmaker
Mobile Application (BigApps)
Mobile Application (Pocketband LLC)
Iced: Minimalist Electronica [Download]
Digital Software (Sony Creative Software)
Free music loops for a podcast? | Yahoo Answers
The copyright in a sound recording will run for 50 years from the year of recording, or 50 years from date of release if released in that time. Again actual duration may vary slightly from one country to another depending on national laws.
ask somebody if you can use their music
where to get free music loops? | Yahoo Answers
For some reason I read that as "where to get free fruit loops?". Got excited.